Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CHRISTMAS DECOR

Just thought I'd include a few pictures of the Christmas decorations here at our home in Florida.  It's called the "Pasco" house, because Senator Pasco of Florida lived here after the Civil War.  The home was built about 1850.


Entry Hall tree

Bannister arrangement

Stair garland

                                                    Mantel décor


This is my "teacup" tree; it has many porcelain tea cups and tea-related items


This tree is in my breakfast room, and is my "wildlife" tree.  I love birds and wildlife, and have an abundance of pheasants, birds, and other little wild animals on here.  Pheasant feathers adorn the top.


Mantel décor in French parlour



Pink Victorian tree with antique doll beneath


Annalise, Grace and Jewell at their Christmas tea


I put up four trees this year, each with a different theme.  I have made a lot of the ornaments myself that are of small dolls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment