Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hello everyone! 

I apologize for not posting anything in a while.  We were in Florida for a family reunion over Memorial Day, and I have been ever busy getting dolls ready for The National Doll Festival in San Antonio  July 14th through 18th.  I hope many of you can make this show; it is really wonderful.  It will be at the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk hotel.  There will be over a hundred vendors with gorgeous antique dolls, clothing, accessories, fabrics, laces, artist dolls, and much more.  Truly a doll lover's heaven!
  I'm still concentrating on Civil War era  art dolls, and will also have some Izannah Walker type dolls, and other good stuff, including beautiful furniture, room backdrops and toys made by my talented husband! 
I love researching costumes for my civil war dolls with Godey Lady prints such as these.  Also, old tin-types from the era are a real wealth of information! 
 
I hope you are all staying cool, and having a great summer so far.  Hope to see you in San Antonio.  If you can't make it, I will post a lot of pictures.
Look for my ad in Doll Collector's magazine in the "Artists of 2014" section !

No comments:

Post a Comment